Functional Behavior Assessments
Includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Interview of staff, student (if applicable) and parent
- Student record review
- Observation of the student in school and, if requested, home
- Data collection
- Development of Behavior Intervention Plan
- Ongoing support and training for the teacher and staff regarding the implementation of effective behavior management strategies within the classroom
- Guiding the classroom teacher to develop individual and/or group contingencies to increase student performance
- Individual Assessments (VB-MAPP, ABLLS-R, AFLS)
- Consultation for the student’s program, developing individualized curriculum, reinforcement and teaching procedures
- Functional Behavior Assessments, brief, Functional Analyses and Behavior Support Plans
Include: record review, interviews, data collection, observations
and a review of the modalities of Applied Behavior Analysis used in the program
(e.g. Discrete Trial, Natural Environment Teaching, Incidental Teaching,
shaping, chaining, and reinforcement).
Expert Witness Services
Include: screening cases for merit, review and analysis of records, written or verbal reports, defining applicable standards of care and deviations from and adherence to applicable standards of care, assessing alleged damages and /or injuries, identifying and recommending potential defendants, research and analysis of validity and reliability of research studies relied on by all parties and testifying.
BCBA/BCaBA supervision (onsite and remote via the web)
The BACB requires all BCBA/BCaBA applicants to obtain supervision. QCT offers supervision to all qualifying applicants and continued support to BCaBAs.
**Onsite supervision can be provided within a 30 mile radius of Columbus, NJ**